Mr. Satya Yerra
is a transformational leader hailed from agricultural and political family with a fine blend of an educationist and social worker. He completed his education in Microbiology from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
He conducted many blood donation camps on the name of Digital Community
with JD Lakshminarayana IPS
as chief guest and conducted many social awareness activities in villages on the name of SWASA
. Educated many HIV & AIDS
patients and supported them for treatment.
Participated and conducted a programme for blinds in 2005 with Justice Rohini and Dr. C Narayana Reddy
as chief guests and he was the selection committee member in ITAP AWARDS-2017,
He conducted many social activities with the collaboration of Non Government Organizations. Now he taken up the Oath in RRHET
to extend the services.
- Educate social and communal youth awareness and encouragement programme.
- Provide counseling to cope with illness, disability or death.
- Provide legal assistance
- Acts as a link between individual and resources in the community
- Research on social issues and look for solutions.
- Help in developing, implementing, and assessing programs to address social issues such as poverty, child abuse and domestic violence.
- Work with families who are experiencing domestic problems - sometimes by providing legal assistance.
“Trustees are not required to give reasons to discretionary beneficiaries for the manner in which they exercise their discretion, when a trustee receives a request for trust information, each type of information should be considered separately”
Mr. Satya Yerra